Precision Cutting NON-FERROUS METAL
“PCNF” 8″ – 58″ Diameter
Please specify as much as possible.
- Blade diameter, number of teeth, bore and pin holes
- Rotation as you change the blade “C” clockwise, “CC” counter clockwise
- Material being cut, size and shape
- Type of machine (cutoff, chop, plate, table, etc.)
- Flange Diameter
- RPM of saw blade
Extrusions, Solids & Plate to 20 RMS finish or better
Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Bronze, etc.
Oliver, Metlsaw, B & O Saw, Wagner, Kaltenbach, Dake,
Eisele, Pedrazoli, Kalamazoo, Sala, Pistorius, CTD, IBP, MEP, Startrite,
Schelling, and others
Aluminum Extrusions 10,000 SFPM Min.
Aluminum Solids 6,000-8,000 SFPM Min.
Wet Cutting increases tool life and improves finish
Absolutely Firm Work Piece Clamping is a must!
Carbide Tipped Industrial Circular Saw Blades
PCNF Precision Cutting Non-Ferrous Carbide Tipped Precision Plate Saw Blades Best Micro Finish Longest Life Quiet Cutting Specialty Saw Inc manufacturers carbide tipped plate saw blades that last longer; cut with better finish; and run at lower decibel...read more
Carbide Tipped Blades for Cutting Non-Ferrous Metal
• Longer Life • Best finish • Quiet Cutting