Blade Management Program (BMP)
Our Blade Management Program offers all of our customers a service which provides logistical support for all production scenarios to minimize downtime and bottlenecks. We will design a program specifically for your requirements, including pick-up, delivery and full reporting on the status of your blades.
The BMP includes:
- Our 1-2-3 System => One blade is on the machine, the second is ‘in-house’ and ready for production and the third is being serviced.
- Proactive approach to ensure seamless and consistent production. As a supply partner we will monitor blade use and life cycle.
- Regimented production blade reporting. Is a guide to blade operating condition and lifetime.
- Saw blade seminar and teaching events at your location. Full Specialty Saw support available to all of our customers.
- Saw surveys, ensuring a consistent saw platform. Ongoing ‘Best Practice’ reviews.
- Multi-site national logistical support for blade service. We service ALL of our blades, within the US and overseas.
No-Cost Saw Blade Efficiency Inspection
Specialty Saw, Inc. will make an appointment to send a professional representative to your facility to perform a “Saw Survey.” The end result of this survey will be a written evaluation of your complete sawing capabilities including machines, blades used, materials cut and finish required.